Sales jobs are a different kind of beast. You need to be able to sell a lot to become a success. Working with Market America is not any different. How can you sell a lot using very little time?
Glad you asked!
The Five Tips That Have Been Proven Effective By Other Market America Associates In the Last Few Years
1) You do need to move as quickly as possible. The attention span of people these days is not very long, unfortunately. Did the person just sign up to look at your IT products? Are they still undecided? You need to move fast. You need to talk to the people who are already looking at your product’s page. You also need to understand the why and how the person has come to look at your Market America page.
2) You cannot sell to the people who are unmotivated. You will find this in your associates and your customers. You need to talk to those who are genuinely ready to commit. You cannot spend time trying to convince someone who does not want to be convinced. What happens if they come back to you later? That is fine, but do not expect anything to happen.
3) You should only talk to the person when it is the best time. You can judge for yourself the appropriate time to make a call. Calling before 10 AM and after 10 PM is very rude. You should not interrupt people during their family time.
4) Wasting time will lead to poor sales. You might have peaked the person’s interest, but that does not mean they want to buy. It is the same as saying that everyone who wants to help you will. The two are not always mutually exclusive.
5) You should try to keep it personal, but not too personal. There is a fine line that you do not want to cross. That you can judge for yourself, but always keep their boundaries and yours in mind.